It's week 2 already and I'm starting to make friends with this 2024 word ORGANIZE with its spiky edges.
So far, after some confusion and excessive contemplation, I have concluded that taking action rather than overthinking could be the best initial step.
To kickstart each day, I have started journaling while sipping my morning coffee, jotting down any thoughts that come to mind. This process allows me to transfer ideas from my brain onto paper.
This week I organized my schedule by creating a list of all my appointments and firm commitments.
In addition, I identified four key areas that I wanted to focus on specifically to increase organization and set goals for each one.
· Continue work on custom scrapbook for client
· Develop project ideas for an upcoming spring workshop
· Database work for client
· Product listings
· Increase steps
· Take 2 large bags of items to donate
· Visit antique booth with new items to sell
To help these goals be achieved without distractions, I implemented these organizational techniques.
· Anything that obstructs progress on the above tasks will be properly organized rather than simply being put aside.
· Complete a necessary task before indulging in a fun activity.
· Follow the timeless rule of "one in, one out.”